(VIANEWS) – Velas (VLX) (VLX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.30% in the last 7 days. At 04:27 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Velas (VLX) (VLX-USD) is at $0.2425.
Today’s last reported volume for Velas (VLX) is 4904567, 30.65% below its average volume of 7072553.64.
All-Time High and Low
Velas (VLX)’s current value is at $0.24, 56.46% below its all-time high of $0.57 on Tuesday, 4 January.
Velas (VLX)’s current value is at $0.24, 1921.86% above its all time low of $0.57 on Wednesday, 16 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Velas (VLX)’s current market cap is 557614290.
Velas (VLX) (VLX-USD) Range
About Velas (VLX)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.05% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.2400 and 34.46% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.3700.
Currently, Velas (VLX) (VLX-USD) has 112448 Twitter followers.
Velas (VLX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.33%, a positive 2.05%, and a positive 7.38%, respectively.
Velas (VLX)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.21% (last week), 7.78% (last month), and 7.38% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Velas (VLX)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Why It Matters: Taleb, who once believed Bitcoin was a promising new currency as it was without government control, has recently taken to bashing the apex cryptocurrency.", "In a paper published on his website in June, Taleb explained why he believes Bitcoin is worth "exactly 0."
- Crypto selloff pushes Bitcoin to a five-month low of $39,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "At the same time, increased use and adoption of Bitcoin in high-inflation economies creates a confusing market picture leading to lack of decisive direction and momentum either way," he added.", "The indicator on Friday fell into a region that in the past accompanied floors in Bitcoin selloffs."
- Intel will be manufacturing an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining chip: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Intel included the Bonanza Mine Bitcoin mining chip in its list of ‘Highlighted Chip Releases’ and described it as an "ultra-low-voltage energy-efficient" Bitcoin mining ASIC.", "Intel is planning a presentation in the February 23 to outline "Bonanza Mine: An Ultra-Low-Voltage Energy-Efficient Bitcoin Mining ASIC" . "
- Bitcoin tumbles below $40,000 to lowest level in five months. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Cryptocurrencies sank Friday, taking Bitcoin to the lowest level in more than five months as risk aversion again swept across global markets.", "Virtual coins have become emblematic of a retreat in speculative investments stirred by the prospect of tighter monetary policy in the U.S. Bitcoin has been tracking swings in technology stocks, which have been under pressure, with the Nasdaq 100 tumbling into a correction on Thursday."
More news about Velas (VLX) (VLX-USD).