(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Voyager Token (VGX-USD) is 21.2% up at 20:20 EST Tuesday, 30 November which is 1456.23% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Voyager Token is 52060411, 285.02% above its average volume of 13521157.52.
Voyager Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.26%, a positive 1.85%, and a positive 5.05%, respectively.
Voyager Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.66% (last week), 5.08% (last month), and 5.05% (last quarter), respectively.
Currently, Voyager Token (VGX-USD) has 127085 Twitter followers and 9655 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Voyager Token’s current value is at $4.86 which is 62.05% below its all time high of $12.47 at Saturday, 6 January.
Voyager Token’s current value is at $4.86 which is 27913.73% above its all time low of $12.47 at Thursday, 26 December.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Voyager Token’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin depot® named to university of Georgia alumni association's 2022 bulldog 100 list. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "About Bitcoin Depotâ¯Bitcoin Depot is the fastest growing multi-cryptocurrency ATM network in the world. ", "2021 has been a year of milestones and remarkable business growth for Bitcoin Depot and receiving this honor from UGA is especially meaningful because that’s where I started on this career path," said Brandon Mintz, CEO at Bitcoin Depot. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin unravels with other markets – 29 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 29 November, "It is obvious now that the $60,000 level is a barrier that will continue to attract a lot of attention in and of itself, and if we can break above there then I think Bitcoin will continue to take off to the upside. "
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin stake has doubled in value to $7 billion. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "And if the price of Bitcoin continues to recover losses posted over the Thanksgiving holiday, MicroStrategy will have doubled its money gains based on the average purchase price paid since the initial acquisition.", "It’s very clear by looking at MicroStrategy’s valuation now versus when it initiated its Bitcoin acquisition strategy that the plan has worked," said Mark Palmer, a digital assets and fintech analyst at BTIG who has a buy rating on the company’s shares."
- Bitcoin up more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
More news about Voyager Token (VGX-USD).