(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.75% in the last 6 hours. At 06:25 EST on Friday, 14 January, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $0.7609.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 2355843976, 49.49% below its average volume of 4664343711.55.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $0.76, 77.57% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $0.76, 28272.63% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 36289747019. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 47,615,126,275.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
About XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.12% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.7600 and 3.68% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.7900.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2360804 Twitter followers and 344111 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1323 forks, 4058 stars, and 511 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.15%, a positive 0.07%, and a positive 3.20%, respectively.
XRP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.42% (last week), 3.52% (last month), and 3.20% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- $1.3b in Bitcoin withdrawn from crypto exchanges in A day: why it's A good sign. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "Data from glassnode shows that whales aren’t the only large Bitcoin holders that have been accumulating the cryptocurrency. ", "With the short-term optimism returning to the crypto market, Bitcoin experienced yesterday the largest exchanges outflows in over a month," wrote The Block in a tweet on Wednesday."
- Someone just sent $29m in Bitcoin onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $29,467,070 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Jack dorsey’s block confirms plans for Bitcoin mining system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "Block Inc., the payments company formerly known as Square, is building a Bitcoin mining system and hiring a team for the effort, an executive said Thursday.", "The effort aligns with Dorsey’s conviction that Bitcoin can be the internet’s dominant cryptocurrency. "
- Bitcoin death cross is staring down bulls after a painful retreat. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 11 January, "Only 5% of JPMorgan Chase & Co. clients now foresee Bitcoin hitting $100,000 by the end of 2022.", "Cryptocurrencies have been under pressure in recent weeks, with Bitcoin dropping more than 30% since reaching a high of almost $69,000 in November. "
- Is Bitcoin strengthening and on track to outperform ethereum again? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "Kaleo, a pseudonymous technical analyst, told his more than 460,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin was flirting with the $42,199 level without reclaiming it, but it could easily move higher if that happened.", "What Happened: Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennett believes that Bitcoin is strengthening and may be about to outperform Ethereum since the Bitcoin dominance chart is moving away from support."
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).