(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.31% in the last 6 hours. At 16:26 EST on Wednesday, 1 December, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $0.9872.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 3997252889, 24.87% below its average volume of 5320564555.06.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $0.99, 70.94% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $0.99, 36661.57% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 46625516378. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 47,216,103,219.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
Regarding XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.28% down from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.9900 and 3.21% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $1.0200.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2268884 Twitter followers and 339285 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1294 forks, 4011 stars, and 508 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.58%, a negative 0.24%, and a positive 3.15%, respectively.
XRP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.01% (last week), 2.98% (last month), and 3.15% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin has surpassed PayPal in transaction volume and could leave behind Mastercard 'in time' too, says Intelligence firm. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Why It Matters: Launched in 2009, Bitcoin has gained increasing mainstream adoption over the past few years. ", "What Happened: Bitcoin could attain the transaction volumes attained by Mastercard in five years, as per Blockdata."
- Why coinbase stock could rip amid Bitcoin, ethereum rally and general market strength. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Coinbase GlobalInc (NASDAQ:COIN) was trading over 4% higher on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which closed the 24-hour session 4.67% and 4.88% higher, respectively, on Sunday.", "The cryptocurrency leaders continued to trade higher on Monday at publication with Bitcoin rallying more than9%and Ethereum rising over 10% amid overall market strength. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound from weekend plunge, moving past omicron Covid-19 variant concerns, dogecoin, shiba inu follow course. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), showed strength Sunday evening as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.65% to $2.56 trillion.", "Read Next: Popular Crypto Trader Michaël Van De Poppe Say Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Over"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
- Bitcoin is forming A handle in A pattern: where might it be headed next?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Bullish traders would like to see the handle pattern confirm and for Bitcoin to push back above the $60,000 level again. ", "Bears are then looking for a bearish market where the price of Bitcoin falls and possibly makes it down to the next strong level of support near $30,000. "
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).