(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 6.97% in the last 24 hours. At 21:25 EST on Saturday, 22 January, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $0.6014.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 3799149236, 16.1% below its average volume of 4528647515.19.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $0.6, 82.25% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $0.6, 22354.87% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 28794150370. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 47,736,918,345.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
Concerning XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 5.51% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.5700 and 7.47% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.6500.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2383198 Twitter followers and 344785 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1325 forks, 4063 stars, and 509 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.15%, a negative 0.34%, and a positive 3.13%, respectively.
XRP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.39% (last week), 3.29% (last month), and 3.13% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, XRP’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About XRP (XRP-USD)
- Cryptocurrency XRP decreases more than 10% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for XRP over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing XRP or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin extends slide, has fallen more than 50% from record high. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 22 January, "While there have been much larger percentage drawdowns for both Bitcoin and the aggregate market, this marks the second-largest ever decline in dollar terms for both, according to Bespoke Investment Group."
- Crypto selloff pushes Bitcoin to a five-month low of $39,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "At the same time, increased use and adoption of Bitcoin in high-inflation economies creates a confusing market picture leading to lack of decisive direction and momentum either way," he added.", "The indicator on Friday fell into a region that in the past accompanied floors in Bitcoin selloffs."
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele, who’s known to "buy the dip" amid Bitcoin selloffs, didn’t disappoint crypto-enthusiasts on Friday by revealing that the Central American country purchased more of the cryptocurrency as it fell around 11%.", "Some guys are selling really cheap," he wrote on Twitter, adding that the country had purchased 410 Bitcoin for $15 million."
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "Read Next: Bitcoin Stuck Between These 2 Levels, Keeping Ethereum, Dogecoin Muted With It - Is This Survey Result The Next Catalyst?", "Bennett sees Bitcoin facing resistance in the region between $43,000 and $46000, but moving higher into the $50,000 to $53,000 range if it move past the resistance."
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).