(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 3.70% in the last 6 hours. At 05:25 EST on Wednesday, 13 October, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $1.0800.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 5118917158, 15.52% below its average volume of 6059989320.49.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $1.08, 68.34% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $1.08, 39957.85% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 50341251807. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 46,805,773,456.00.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2093405 Twitter followers and 332838 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1269 forks, 3954 stars, and 511 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.21%, 0.04%, and 3.87%, respectively.
XRP’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.72% (last week), 3.16% (last month), and 3.87% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin surges to a 5-month high above $57,000, outperforming wider crypto sector. According to Business Insider on Monday, 11 October, "But he said the deeply negative Grayscale Bitcoin Trust premium for Grayscale’s banner product may hinder the sustainability of this rally."
- Bitcoin pierces $57,000 as traders resume push for record highs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 11 October, "As in past rallies, a myriad of reasons are being cited for the latest surge, from an easing of concern about regulatory efforts in the U.S. and China, as well as renewed optimism about a possible U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of a a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin pulls back after impulsive open – 13 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 13 October, "It is sloping higher, and it does suggest that perhaps we are going to continue to see buyers on the dips that continue to drive the overall attitude of this market, as Bitcoin continues to attract a lot of attention and inflow due to so many different unstable markets. "
- Bitcoin mining boom, ethereum origins, shiba inu rally, growing dogecoin adoption, floki coins: crypto week in review. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 10 October, "The Canada-based HIVE reported mining 225 Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and 9,700 Ethereum (ETH) in Q1."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin gives up gains showing exhaustion – 11 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 11 October, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Friday only to turn around and show signs of exhaustion. ", "That is a good sign for crypto, and at this point I think you may see a little bit of a rotation from Bitcoin into some of the alt coins in the short term, simply because it has run so far to the upside in such a short amount of time."
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).