(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 3.58% in the last 24 hours. At 05:25 EST on Saturday, 16 October, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $1.1500.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 5763481231, 4.34% below its average volume of 6025315430.07.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $1.15, 66.06% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $1.15, 42839.47% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 54071226570. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 46,878,114,887.00.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2101410 Twitter followers and 333186 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1271 forks, 3954 stars, and 511 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.86%, 0.28%, and 3.88%, respectively.
XRP’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.85% (last week), 3.16% (last month), and 3.88% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About XRP (XRP-USD)
- Why is XRP price shooting up today?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "This could give XRP "the strength to break through range resistance and continue upwards correcting the previous massive drop to the key $1.41 level.", "At press time, XRP traded 70.56% below its all-time high of $3.84 that it touched in January 2018."
News about Bitcoin
- BlackRock CEO sees 'huge opportunities' for crypto, but isn't sure if Bitcoin is going to $80k or zero. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "Yet the BlackRock CEO said he "wasn’t a student of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC)" and as such, couldn’t be sure what kind of price target the cryptocurrency could reach in the near future.", "Earlier this year, BlackRock included cash-settled Bitcoin futures in two of its funds: the BlackRock Global Allocation Fund and the BlackRock Strategic Income Opportunities Portfolio."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin shows signs of short-term exhaustion – 15 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 15 October, "After all, Bitcoin has been rallying quite nicely as of late, so I think at this point we need to see a little bit of digestion after the massive run higher.", "Bitcoin has much further to go from everything I can see, although nothing goes in one direction forever, so pullback should be welcomed by even the most bullish of Bitcoin evangelists."
- It looks like the first Bitcoin futures ETF has A ticker, likely to hit markets next week. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "Many ETF companies have launched funds that offer exposure to Bitcoin via mining companies or companies that hold Bitcoin on their balance sheet.", "Why It’s Important: Many companies have filed for Bitcoin ETFs over the years, only to be rejected by the SEC."
- North vancouver to heat buildings with Bitcoin mining. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Canadian Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) mining firm MintGreen has partnered with state-owned Lonsdale Energy Corporation (LEC) to heat 100 residential and commercial buildings in North Vancouver with recovered energy from crypto mining.", "In May, Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) stopped accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment, citing the "rapidly increasing use of fossil fuels" for Bitcoin mining and transactions."
- Dogecoin lost 70% against Bitcoin in six months. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "With Bitcoin purportedly outpacing altcoins "en masse" this month, Dogecoin hit its lowest against Bitcoin in over half a year, reaching a price of just 412 satoshis (0.00000412 BTC) on Oct. 14, painfully falling down from highs of 1,284 satoshis (0.00001284 BTC) in April."
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).