(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 2.01% in the last 6 hours. At 01:25 EST on Friday, 14 January, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $0.7873.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 2181529525, 53.26% below its average volume of 4667827815.37.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $0.79, 76.83% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $0.79, 29219% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 37500194700. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 47,615,126,275.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
About XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.25% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.7700 and 0.34% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.7900.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2360804 Twitter followers and 344089 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1323 forks, 4058 stars, and 511 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.15%, a positive 0.07%, and a positive 3.20%, respectively.
XRP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.42% (last week), 3.52% (last month), and 3.20% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Someone just sent $29m in Bitcoin onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $29,467,070 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin chart recovery as fed chair clears air on interest rates — will the waiting moneybags now buy the dip?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "OANDA Senior Market Analyst Edward Moya noted the volatility of Bitcoin during Powell’s testimony."
- Is the launch of A new fund A sell signal for an asset? examples from health care, commodities, and now Bitcoin.. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "In the video below, I note that Bitcoin (CRYTO:BTC) has dropped by more than a third since the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NYSE:BITO) launched, and discuss a couple of other examples of similar phenomena that came to mind. "
- Jack dorsey’s block confirms plans for Bitcoin mining system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "The effort aligns with Dorsey’s conviction that Bitcoin can be the internet’s dominant cryptocurrency. ", "Block Inc., the payments company formerly known as Square, is building a Bitcoin mining system and hiring a team for the effort, an executive said Thursday."
- Bitcoin climbs after inflation jump revives hedging argument. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 12 January, "Crypto proponents have long argued that Bitcoin and other digital assets, on account of their being an idiosyncratic asset class, could act as hedges against swings in other areas of the financial market. ", "Only 21 million Bitcoin will be put into circulation under the computer protocol that governs issuance, though that figure isn’t expected to be reached for several decades."
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).