(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) has been up by 6.41% for the last session’s close. At 04:08 EST on Wednesday, 29 March, CBOE (VIX) is $19.28.
Regarding CBOE’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.16% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $19.91 and 9.91% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $21.40.
Concerning CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 13.01% up from its 52-week low and 47.38% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.78%, a positive 1.02%, and a positive 5.26%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.56% (last week), 7.79% (last month), and 5.26% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 March, "However, the S&P 500 Futures print mild gains around 4,010 at the latest and traces Wall Street’s gains to suggest a mildly positive risk appetite."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 March, "Amid these plays, S&P 500 Futures trace Wall Street’s mild closing while the US Treasury bond yields remain pressured."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 March, "While portraying the mood, US Treasury bond yields struggle after a three-week downtrend while the S&P 500 Futures print mild gains at the latest."
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 27 March, "The Dow edged up 0.4 percent, the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite gained 0.3 percent and the S&P 500 added 0.6 percent."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 27 March, "The stock has tumbled 19.8% over the past three months through Friday, while Pfizer shares have dropped 21.0% and the S&P 500 has gained 3.7%."
More news about CBOE (VIX).