(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) has been up by 20.44% for the last 21 sessions. At 06:08 EST on Thursday, 14 September, CBOE (VIX) is $13.35.
Concerning CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.3% up from its 52-week low and 61.91% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.70%, a negative 0.17%, and a positive 3.92%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.26% (last week), 4.36% (last month), and 3.92% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Previous days news about CBOE (VIX)
- Dboey or cboe: which is the better value stock right now?. According to Zacks on Tuesday, 12 September, "These metrics, and several others, help DBOEY earn a Value grade of B, while CBOE has been given a Value grade of F.", "Deutsche Boerse AG has a Zacks Rank of #2 (Buy), while CBOE Global has a Zacks Rank of #3 (Hold) right now. "
- According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 12 September, "Macy’s stock has fallen 44% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 has gained 17%."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 12 September, "Amidst risk reset, the US S&P 500 futures have pared early losses but strugglewith the recovery, as investors continue to trade with caution, weighing the recent policy guidance from the Chinese and Japanese central banks. "
- According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 12 September, "The S&P 500 SPX has gained 17% this year, while the iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETFhas increased just 3%."
- According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 12 September, "Tesla’s stock, which paced the S&P 500 index’s SPX gainers on Monday, has rallied 11.9% over the past three months and has soared 122.1% year to date."
More news about CBOE (VIX).