(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) has been up by 1.07% for the last 10 sessions. At 04:06 EST on Wednesday, 23 August, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is $0.95.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.986% up from its 52-week low and 5.695% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.02%, a negative 0.02%, and a positive 0.21%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.25% (last week), 0.23% (last month), and 0.21% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/CHF’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 21 August, "The period under scrutiny saw EUR/USD come under heavy pressure amidst the multi-week rally in the Greenback helped by stronger-than-expected results in the US docket.", "In case of further losses, EUR/USD could retest the August 18 low of 1.0844 ahead of the July 6 low of 1.0833. "
- Eur/usd faces a solid support around 1.0830 – UOB. According to FXStreet on Monday, 21 August, "UOB Group’s Economist Lee Sue Ann and Markets Strategist Quek Ser Leang note further downside in EUR/USD is likely to meet s decent support near 1.0830."
- Eur/usd could make a dip down to the 1.0775 area – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 21 August, "Certainly, with US Treasury yields pushing ahead and proving a threat to risk assets - and China still fragile - EUR/USD will struggle to make it back above the 100-Day Moving Average (DMA) at 1.0930."
- Eur/usd price analysis: euro bulls need acceptance from 1.0900 hurdle and Jackson hole speeches. According to FXStreet on Monday, 21 August, "Technically, Friday’s Doji candlestick joins the nearly oversold RSI (14) line to trigger the corrective bounce in the EUR/USD price.", "Following that, a one-month-old descending trend line surrounding 1.0980 will act as the final defense of the EUR/USD bears."
- Eur/usd forex signal: falling wedge pattern forms – 21 August 2023. According to DailyForex on Monday, 21 August, "The EUR/USD came under pressure as the US bond yields jumped following the moderately hawkish Federal Reserve minutes.", "The EUR/USD exchange rate retreat continued, pushing it to the lowest level since July 2nd. "
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).