(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) has been up by 1.55% for the last 21 sessions. At 20:08 EST on Thursday, 25 May, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is $0.97.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 2.938% up from its 52-week low and 7.659% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.03%, a negative 0.12%, and a positive 0.28%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.15% (last week), 0.27% (last month), and 0.28% (last quarter), respectively.
- Usd/jpy price analysis: overbought RSI caps yen pair’s upside below 140.00. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "In a case where the USD/JPY pair remains firmer past 140.00, the quote’s run-up towards the late November swing high of around 142.25 can’t be ruled out.", "Meanwhile, USD/JPY pair’s retreat remains elusive unless it breaks the previous resistance line stretched from December 2022, close to 137.80 at the latest."
- Usd/jpy retreats from YTD top near 139.70 as boj’s ueda praises Japan’s economic transition. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "On the other hand, US Treasury bond yields remain firmer at the highest levels since mid-March and put a floor under the USD/JPY prices. ", "While the USD/JPY buyers take a breather, they’re not off the table amid fears surrounding the US default and divergence between the Fed and BoJ policies. "
- Usd/jpy forecast: USD continues to see buyers on dips against yen – 25 May 2023. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 25 May, "The USD/JPY currency pair had a mixed performance in Wednesday’s trading session, oscillating around the recently broken ascending triangle pattern. "
- Usd/jpy rebounds above 139.50 as USD gathers strength. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "In the second half of the day, the US Dollar (USD) capitalized on strong data releases and caused USD/JPY to turn north. "
- Usd/jpy grinds near yearly top surrounding 139.50 amid US default woes, upbeat yields. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "Looking ahead, USD/JPY pair traders should keep their eyes on the risk catalysts for clear directions. "
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).