(VIANEWS) – Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS), Gentex Corporation (GNTX), Alphabet (GOOGL) are the highest sales growth and return on equity stocks on this list.
Here is a list of stocks with an above 5% expected next quarter sales growth, and a 3% or higher return on equity. May these stocks be a good medium-term investment option?
14.5% sales growth and 8.8% return on equity
Fidus Investment Corporation is a business development company. It specializing in leveraged buyouts, refinancings, change of ownership transactions, recapitalizations, strategic acquisitions, mezzanine, growth capital, business expansion, lower middle market investments, debt investments, subordinated and second lien loans, senior secured and unitranche debt, preferred equity, warrants, subordinated debt, senior subordinated notes, junior secured loans, and unitranche loans. It does not invest in turnarounds or distressed situations. The fund prefers to invest in aerospace and defense, business services, consumer products and services including retail, food, and beverage, healthcare products and services, industrial products and services, information technology services, niche manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and value-added distribution sectors. It seeks to invest in companies based in United States. The fund typically invests between $5 million and $15 million per transaction in companies with annual revenues between $10 million and $150 million and an annual EBITDA between $3 million and $20 million, but it can occasionally invest in larger or smaller companies. It seeks to acquire minority equity stakes and board observation rights in conjunction with its investments.
Earnings Per Share
As for profitability, Fidus Investment Corporation has a trailing twelve months EPS of $1.72.
Fidus Investment Corporation has a trailing twelve months price to earnings ratio of 11.14. Meaning, the purchaser of the share is investing $11.14 for every dollar of annual earnings.
The company’s return on equity, which measures the profitability of a business relative to shareholder’s equity, for the twelve trailing months is 8.8%.
Yearly Top and Bottom Value
Fidus Investment Corporation’s stock is valued at $19.16 at 20:22 EST, under its 52-week high of $21.26 and way higher than its 52-week low of $16.70.
Growth Estimates Quarters
The company’s growth estimates for the current quarter and the next is 21.6% and 17.6%, respectively.
Fidus Investment Corporation’s sales growth is 24.3% for the present quarter and 14.5% for the next.
Today’s last reported volume for Fidus Investment Corporation is 130457 which is 28.92% below its average volume of 183541.
14% sales growth and 17.48% return on equity
Gentex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supplies digital vision, connected car, dimmable glass, and fire protection products in the United States, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and internationally. It operates through Automotive Products and Other segments. The company offers automotive products, including interior and exterior electrochromic automatic-dimming rearview mirrors, automotive electronics, and non-automatic-dimming rearview mirrors for automotive passenger cars, light trucks, pick-up trucks, sport utility vehicles, and vans for original equipment manufacturers, automotive suppliers, and various aftermarket and accessory customers. It also provides variable dimmable windows to aircraft manufacturers and airline operators. In addition, the company offers photoelectric smoke detectors and alarms, electrochemical carbon monoxide alarms and detectors, audible and visual signaling alarms, and bells and speakers used in fire detection systems in office buildings, hotels, and other commercial and residential buildings, as well as researches and develops nanofiber chemical sensing products. The company sells its fire protection products directly, as well as through sales managers and manufacturer representative organizations to fire protection and security product distributors, electrical wholesale houses, and original equipment manufacturers of fire protection systems. Gentex Corporation was incorporated in 1974 and is headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan.
Earnings Per Share
As for profitability, Gentex Corporation has a trailing twelve months EPS of $1.56.
Gentex Corporation has a trailing twelve months price to earnings ratio of 20.45. Meaning, the purchaser of the share is investing $20.45 for every dollar of annual earnings.
The company’s return on equity, which measures the profitability of a business relative to shareholder’s equity, for the twelve trailing months is 17.48%.
Previous days news about Gentex Corporation(GNTX)
- According to Zacks on Friday, 22 September, "Some other top-ranked players in the auto space include Li Auto Inc. (LI Quick QuoteLI – Free Report) , Gentex Corporation (GNTX Quick QuoteGNTX – Free Report) and Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN Quick QuoteALSN – Free Report) , each sporting a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy). "
11.5% sales growth and 23.33% return on equity
Alphabet Inc. offers various products and platforms in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia-Pacific, Canada, and Latin America. It operates through Google Services, Google Cloud, and Other Bets segments. The Google Services segment provides products and services, including ads, Android, Chrome, hardware, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Play, Search, and YouTube. It is also involved in the sale of apps and in-app purchases and digital content in the Google Play store; and Fitbit wearable devices, Google Nest home products, Pixel phones, and other devices, as well as in the provision of YouTube non-advertising services. The Google Cloud segment offers infrastructure, cybersecurity, data, analytics, AI, and machine learning, and other services; Google Workspace that include cloud-based collaboration tools for enterprises, such as Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, and Meet; and other services for enterprise customers. The Other Bets segment sells health technology and internet services. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Earnings Per Share
As for profitability, Alphabet has a trailing twelve months EPS of $4.59.
Alphabet has a trailing twelve months price to earnings ratio of 28.67. Meaning, the purchaser of the share is investing $28.67 for every dollar of annual earnings.
The company’s return on equity, which measures the profitability of a business relative to shareholder’s equity, for the twelve trailing months is 23.33%.
Alphabet’s worth is above its 50-day moving average of $129.28 and way above its 200-day moving average of $110.22.
Previous days news about Alphabet(GOOGL)
- According to FXStreet on Thursday, 21 September, "Video Chapter 00:00 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) / QQQ / Berkshire Hathaway 06:27 Apple (AAPL) 07:34 Amazon (AMZN) 08:54 NVIDIA (NVDA) 10:08 Meta Platforms (META) 14:07 Netflix (NFLX) 15:37 Alphabet (GOOGL) 17:26 Microsoft MSFT 21:27 Tesla (TSLA) 24:45 End"
- Zacks earnings trends highlights: meta platforms, Alphabet and NVIDIA. According to Zacks on Thursday, 21 September, "For the Tech sector, you can see this favorable revisions trend in estimates for operators like Meta Platforms (META Quick QuoteMETA – Free Report) , Alphabet (GOOGL Quick QuoteGOOGL – Free Report) , Nvidia (NVDA Quick QuoteNVDA – Free Report) and others."
- According to Zacks on Friday, 22 September, "Snap and other competitors, including Alphabet (GOOGL Quick QuoteGOOGL – Free Report) , have been facing challenges in its advertising revenues due to fierce competition from platforms like TikTok and Meta Platforms’ (META Quick QuoteMETA – Free Report) Instagram, as well as changes in Apple’s app privacy policies.META is pumping resources into developing generative AI on its platform. ", "In its race to target TV ad dollars, Alphabet allowed third-party (Nielsen and comScore) tagging of YouTube videos to determine the effectiveness of ads on YouTube versus ads shown on TV."
- According to Zacks on Friday, 22 September, "We note that the expanding smart home devices portfolio will continue to aid Amazon to compete well with some notable industry players like Apple (AAPL Quick QuoteAAPL – Free Report) and Alphabet (GOOGL Quick QuoteGOOGL – Free Report) , which are also making concerted efforts to gain a solid footing in the smart home market space.", "Meanwhile, Alphabet has announced that Google’s smart home controller app, Google Home, will be available to everyone, with upgraded features including a new Favorites tab, improved camera interface, support for new device types, and iPhone integration for Matter devices."
7.5% sales growth and 42.51% return on equity
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP) is a leading lodging and hospitality real estate investment trust that specializes in upscale convention center resorts and country music entertainment experiences. The Company's core holdings* include a network of five of the top 10 largest non-gaming convention center hotels in the United States based on total indoor meeting space. These convention center resorts operate under the Gaylord Hotels brand and are managed by Marriott International. The Company also owns two adjacent ancillary hotels and a small number of attractions managed by Marriott International for a combined total of 10,110 rooms and more than 2.7 million square feet of total indoor and outdoor meeting space in top convention and leisure destinations across the country. The Company's Entertainment segment includes a growing collection of iconic and emerging country music brands, including the Grand Ole Opry; Ryman Auditorium, WSM 650 AM; Ole Red and Circle, a country lifestyle media network the Company owns in a joint-venture with Gray Television. The Company operates its Entertainment segment as part of a taxable REIT subsidiary. * The Company is the sole owner of Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center; Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center; Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center; and Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. It is the majority owner and managing member of the joint venture that owns the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
Earnings Per Share
As for profitability, Ryman Hospitality Properties has a trailing twelve months EPS of $4.07.
Ryman Hospitality Properties has a trailing twelve months price to earnings ratio of 21.47. Meaning, the purchaser of the share is investing $21.47 for every dollar of annual earnings.
The company’s return on equity, which measures the profitability of a business relative to shareholder’s equity, for the twelve trailing months is 42.51%.
Today’s last reported volume for Ryman Hospitality Properties is 415270 which is 24.18% below its average volume of 547730.