(VIANEWS) – GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) has been up by 1.85% for the last 21 sessions. At 10:06 EST on Friday, 17 November, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is $1.14.
GBP/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 2.703% up from its 52-week low and 2.837% down from its 52-week high.
GBP/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.02%, a negative 0.04%, and a positive 0.19%, respectively.
GBP/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.22% (last week), 0.20% (last month), and 0.19% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GBP/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 November, "US CPI data means that our three-month forecast of EUR/USD 1.02 appears a long way away. "
- Eur/usd trades with a mild negative bias around 1.0870 area, lacks follow-through. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 November, "This, along with the US bond yields and the broader risk sentiment, should drive demand for the safe-haven buck and provide a fresh impetus to the EUR/USD pair.", "This led to the overnight sharp decline in the US Treasury bond yields, which might hold back the USD bulls from placing aggressive bets and help limit the downside for the EUR/USD pair. "
- Eur/usd: A pull-back to the 1.0800 mark is appropriate – ING. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 November, "See:The idea of a rate cut cycle for ECB and Fed is an argument in support of higher EUR/USD - Commerzbank"
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 November, "(This story was corrected on November 15 at 11:23 GMT to say that EUR/USD reached new highs near 1.0880, not lows).", "Next on the upside for EUR/USD emerges the weekly high of 1.0945 (August 30) ahead of the psychological threshold of 1.1000. "
- Eur/usd advancing to the 1.1500 level in 2024 is very feasible – MUFG. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 November, "There remains plenty of scope for further cuts to be priced if the activity Data starts to weaken and in those circumstances, EUR/USD advancing to the 1.1500 level in 2024 is very feasible."
More news about GBP/EUR (GBPEUR).