(VIANEWS) – GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) has been up by 0.91% for the last 5 sessions. At 22:08 EST on Thursday, 16 March, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is $1.14.
GBP/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 5.521% up from its 52-week low and 5.843% down from its 52-week high.
GBP/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.33%, 0.09%, and 0.32%, respectively.
GBP/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.40% (last week), 0.34% (last month), and 0.32% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GBP/EUR’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- Usd/jpy hangs near one-month low, heavily offered below 133.00 amid credit suisse crisis. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "The global risk sentiment takes a turn for the worst in reaction to negative news surrounding the Swiss lender Credit Suisse, which, in turn, boosts the safe-haven Japanese Yen (JPY) and exerts heavy downward pressure on the USD/JPY pair. ", "The USD/JPY pair retreats sharply from a fresh weekly high, levels just above the 135.00 psychological mark touched earlier this Wednesday and drops to a fresh one-month low during the North American session. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: eyes on 132.00 amid falling yield and credit suisse concerns. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 16 March, "If so, USD/JPY will likely head towards the 132.00 key psychological level which is just above the 61.8% Fib level. "
- Usd/jpy bears print a 4-week low. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "At the time of writing, USD/JPY is done by over 0.7% but off the lows of the day that were printed at 132.21. "
- Usd/jpy: quite volatile over near term, before showing clearer signs of a downtrend from mid-year – HSBC. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "We expect USD/JPY to be quite volatile over the near term because of external uncertainties; however, a stock-take of the four domestic factors - the BoJ’s policy tweak, residents’ FX hedging, current account improvement, the JPY’s ‘safe haven status’ - we believe would support the JPY suggests that the rationale remains intact, even if some developments may be taking a longer time to materialise.", "We make some small changes to our quarterly projections for USD/JPY and leave our year-end 2023 forecast unchanged at 120."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: justifies bear cross with mild losses near 134.00. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "Even if the quote traces the bullish MACD signals and crosses the 135.15 resistance, a convergence of the 50-SMA and the 100-SMA, around 135.65-70 by the press time, will be crucial to watch as it holds the key for the USD/JPY run-up towards the monthly high of 137.91.", "Meanwhile, an area comprising multiple tops marked since February 17, near 135.05-15, restricts immediate USD/JPY upside."
More news about GBP/EUR (GBPEUR).