(VIANEWS) – GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) has been up by 2.07% for the last 21 sessions. At 15:07 EST on Friday, 9 June, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is $1.17.
GBP/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 8.175% up from its 52-week low and 2.436% down from its 52-week high.
GBP/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.03%, 0.07%, and 0.24%, respectively.
GBP/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.13% (last week), 0.20% (last month), and 0.24% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GBP/EUR’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- Eur/usd technical analysis: movement in narrow ranges – 07 June 2023. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 7 June, "This will not happen without the EUR/USD moving towards the resistance levels of 1.0830", "According to the current performance, the bears moved in the EUR/USD currency pair towards the support level of 1.0660. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: euro bulls flex muscles within weekly pennant around 1.0700. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 7 June, "However, a clear upside break of the stated Pennant’s top line, currently around 1.0730, becomes necessary for the EUR/USD pair buyers to retake control.", "That said, the Euro pair’s rebound from a five-month-old ascending support line joins the recently downbeat RSI (14) line, as well as an impending bull cross on the MACD, to keep the EUR/USD buyers hopeful."
- Eur/usd forex signal: neutral outlook but a retest of 1.0635 likely – 07 June 2023. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 7 June, "Perhaps, the EUR/USD exchange rate will react mildly to statements by De Guindos and Fabio Panetta who are members of the ECB policy committee. ", "While these are important numbers, their impact on the EUR/USD pair tends to be minimal since they have no major impact on the actions of the European Central Bank."
- Eur/usd can remain anchored to 1.0700 for now – ING. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 7 June, "Barring major dovish remarks, and unless a BoC hike has a positive spill-over on the Dollar, we feel EUR/USD can remain anchored to 1.0700 for now."
- Eur/usd leaps over 1.07 on hawkish ECB remarks, US trade deficit expands. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 7 June, "In the meantime, hawkish comments by ECB Klas Knot underpin the EUR/USD back above the 1.0700 figure. "
More news about GBP/EUR (GBPEUR).