(VIANEWS) – IBOVESPA (BVSP) has been up by 5.22% for the last 21 sessions. At 10:11 EST on Friday, 17 March, IBOVESPA (BVSP) is $102,215.61.
About IBOVESPA’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 7.29% up from its 52-week low and 15.96% down from its 52-week high.
IBOVESPA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.04%, a negative 0.52%, and a positive 1.11%, respectively.
IBOVESPA’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.41% (last week), 1.08% (last month), and 1.11% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, IBOVESPA’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "Amid these plays, S&P 500 Future print mild gains while tracking the Wall Street benchmarks whereas the US Treasury bond yields struggle for clear directions after positing the biggest daily gains in five weeks the previous day."
- According to Zacks on Wednesday, 15 March, "Following the fall out of the collapse of two S&P 500 banks, the investors regained some confidence in the sector amid the steps taken by the regulators to avert a full-blown bank run. "
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "It should be noted, however, that the S&P 500 Futures refrain from welcoming the bears at the latest, suggesting an absence of the risk-off mood, after the Wall Street benchmarks rallied the previous day. "
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "While portraying the mood, S&P 500 Future print mild gains by tracing the upbeat performance of Wall Street."
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "That said, the S&P 500 Futures remain sidelined despite Wall Street’s upbeat closing but MSCI’s Index of Asia-Pacific shares ex-Japan rise 1.19% by the press time."
More news about IBOVESPA (BVSP).