(VIANEWS) – Nikkei 225 (N225) has been up by 3.61% for the last 5 sessions. At 21:08 EST on Thursday, 16 March, Nikkei 225 (N225) is $27,129.22.
Regarding Nikkei 225’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 6.3% up from its 52-week low and 7.16% down from its 52-week high.
Nikkei 225’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.11%, a positive 0.05%, and a positive 0.73%, respectively.
Nikkei 225’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.13% (last week), 0.76% (last month), and 0.73% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Nikkei 225’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "Against this backdrop, S&P 500 Futures remain sidelined despite Wall Street’s upbeat closing. "
- According to Zacks on Wednesday, 15 March, "View all Key Company Metrics for Lennar here>>>Shares of Lennar have returned -5.4% over the past month versus the Zacks S&P 500 composite’s -6.7% change. "
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "While portraying the mood, S&P 500 Future print mild gains by tracing the upbeat performance of Wall Street."
- According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 15 March, "In conclusion, the S&P 500 has rallied significantly during Tuesday’s trading session, but it’s only a matter of time before sellers emerge. "
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 March, "Amid these plays, S&P 500 Future print mild gains while tracking the Wall Street benchmarks whereas the US Treasury bond yields struggle for clear directions after positing the biggest daily gains in five weeks the previous day."
More news about Nikkei 225 (N225).