(VIANEWS) – NYSE Composite (NYA) has been up by 5.74% for the last 21 sessions. At 10:13 EST on Tuesday, 3 October, NYSE Composite (NYA) is $15,167.59.
Concerning NYSE Composite’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 14.23% up from its 52-week low and 7.85% down from its 52-week high.
NYSE Composite’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.04%, a negative 0.23%, and a positive 0.50%, respectively.
NYSE Composite’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.38% (last week), 0.48% (last month), and 0.50% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, NYSE Composite’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 2 October, "The stock fell 0.6% premarket but is up 47% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 SPX has gained 11.7%."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 2 October, "The stock has climbed 12.8% over the past three months through Friday, while the S&P 500 has lost 3.7%."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 2 October, "But…theprice level of the S&P 500 is approaching an area of attractive risk/reward," wrote Lee in a note.", "On Friday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA fell 159 points, or 0.47%, to 33508, the S&P 500 SPX declined 12 points, or 0.27%, to 4288, and the Nasdaq Composite COMP gained 18 points, or 0.14%, to 13219."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 2 October, "Rivian’s stock, which had climbed 17.9% over the past five sessions, has run up 45.7% over the past three months, while the S&P 500 index SPX has lost 3.7%."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 2 October, "Last week, Wall Street closed out a miserable month, with the S&P 500 SPX posting its worst monthly loss of the year, down nearly 5%. "
More news about NYSE Composite (NYA).