(VIANEWS) – USD/CNH (USDCNH) has been up by 4.97% for the last 21 sessions. At 18:07 EST on Sunday, 5 February, USD/CNH (USDCNH) is $6.82.
USD/CNH’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.072% up from its 52-week low and 0.018% down from its 52-week high.
- Eur/usd: things are getting increasingly difficult for bulls – commerzbank. According to FXStreet on Friday, 3 February, "A lot seems to be priced into EUR/USD already, and a more hawkish ECB is difficult to imagine.", "Currently, it looks as if the inflation trend justifies an end to interest rate hikes in the near future, so there is probably no further upside potential in EUR/USD for the time being."
- Interest rate differentials point to a higher eur/usd – nordea. According to FXStreet on Friday, 3 February, "Economists at Nordea note that the rate differentials continue to point toward a higher EUR/USD ahead.", "Given that the ECB has had room for more positive rate surprises than the Fed, a higher EUR/USD is understandable."
- Eur/usd treads water above 1.0900 ahead of US key data. According to FXStreet on Friday, 3 February, "Price action around EUR/USD remains muted so far in the European morning amidst increasing prudence among market participants in light of the upcoming US Nonfarm Payrolls for the month of January (185K exp).", "The pronounced upside pushed EUR/USD north of the key 1.1000 hurdle on Thursday, although the pair retreated markedly in the wake of the ECB event and retested the 1.0880 region."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 3 February, "This is what revives the US Dollar bears and suggests that the path of least resistance for the EUR/USD pair is to the upside.", "As the dust settles over the dovish Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank monetary policy decisions, the EUR/USD pair has entered a phase of downside consolidation near the 1.0900 threshold. "
- Eur/usd: patience before another big rally – ING. According to FXStreet on Friday, 3 February, "In the view of economists at ING, markets’ doubts on ECB guidance may be a larger short-term driver, and delay another big EUR/USD rally to the second quarter.", "However, another big rate-driven EUR/USD rally may not be a story for this quarter, as the March meetings may see the Fed push back against rate cut speculation and the ECB still struggles to sell its tightening plans to the market."
More news about USD/CNH (USDCNH).