(VIANEWS) – USD/CNH (USDCNH) has been up by 0.97% for the last 5 sessions. At 20:06 EST on Thursday, 14 September, USD/CNH (USDCNH) is $7.29.
USD/CNH’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.117% up from its 52-week low and 0.055% down from its 52-week high.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/CNH’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- Eur/usd: more than an initial reaction to US CPI is unlikely – commerzbank. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "As a result, today’s publication is not irrelevant, but against the background of the ECB meeting, the reaction in EUR/USD is likely to be cautious. "
- Eur/usd: the threat of capitulation can drag the pair closer to parity – socgen. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "Given that the longs are facing adverse rate trends, domestic and international (especially Chinese) growth concerns, the threat of capitulation dragging EUR/USD closer to parity can’t be ignored."
- Eur/usd struggles to gain ground around 1.0740, investors await eurozone data, US CPI. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "This, in turn, might boost the Euro against the Greenback and act as a tailwind for the EUR/USD pair. ", " Across the pond, the upside of EUR/USD might be limited as market players prefer to wait on the sidelines ahead of the US Consumer Price Index (CPI) data on Wednesday. "
- Eur/usd technical analysis: cautious due to US inflation figures – 13 September 2023. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 13 September, "At the beginning of this week’s trading the price of the EUR/USD currency pair may continue to move downward until the reaction to the announcement of the American inflation figures. ", "Technical analysis of the euro against the dollar:The price of the EUR/USD currency pair continues its downward trend, connecting its highs and lows since late July with the downtrend line that is about to be tested again."
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "As long as the EUR/USD remains below the 200-day SMA, there is a possibility of a sustained decline in the pair.", "If EUR/USD manages to break below the September 7 low at 1.0685, it may enter a phase of retesting the May 31 low at 1.0635 before potentially reaching the March 15 low at 1.0516. "
More news about USD/CNH (USDCNH).