(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) has been up by 0.97% for the last 10 sessions. At 21:09 EST on Wednesday, 13 September, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is $0.93.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 4.961% up from its 52-week low and 11.191% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.03%, a positive 0.07%, and a positive 0.33%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.20% (last week), 0.30% (last month), and 0.33% (last quarter), respectively.
- Usd/jpy sits near weekly high, above 147.00 as traders look to US CPI for fresh impetus. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "This, in turn, is seen undermining the Japanese Yen (JPY) and acting as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair. ", "The data ensures that the BoJ will maintain the status quo until next summer, which continues to lend some support to the USD/JPY pair. "
- Usd/jpy clings to modest gains amid fresh USD buying, remains below 147.00 mark. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 12 September, "This eases market fears about an imminent shift in the BoJ’s dovish policy stance, which, along with the emergence of some US Dollar (USD) buying, acts as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair. ", "This, in turn, will play a key role in influencing the near-term USD price dynamics and determining the next leg of a directional move for the USD/JPY pair. "
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "On the above market chatter, USD/JPY is off the weekly high of 147.44, trading at 147.34, at the time of writing. "
- Usd/jpy sits near weekly high, remains below mid-147.00s ahead of US inflation data. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "This, along with the fact that the immediate market reaction to BoJ Governor Kazuo Ueda’s weekend comments on the negative interest rate policy was short-lived, suggests that the path of least resistance for the USD/JPY pair is to the upside. ", "The USD/JPY pair gains some positive traction for the second successive day and climbs to a fresh weekly high during the first half of trading action on Wednesday. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: climbs back closer to mid-147.00s, eyes YTD peak ahead of US CPI. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "The USD/JPY pair builds on this week’s bounce from ascending trend-line support extending from the 138.00 mark, or the late July swing low, and gains some positive traction for the second successive day on Wednesday. ", "This, along with the fact that technical indicators on the daily chart are holding comfortably in the bullish territory, suggests that the path of least resistance for the USD/JPY pair is to the upside."
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).