(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) has been up by 1.62% for the last 10 sessions. At 19:09 EST on Tuesday, 12 September, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is $0.93.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 4.803% up from its 52-week low and 11.324% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.07%, 0.09%, and 0.33%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.26% (last week), 0.32% (last month), and 0.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- Forex today: boj’s ueda smashes usd/jpy, US dollar suffers. According to FXStreet on Monday, 11 September, "The main reason behind the decline in the US Dollar could be linked to the ongoing sell-off in the USD/JPY pair. ", "The Japanese Yen witnessed a big-figure bullish opening gap against the Greenback, smashing USD/JPY below 147.00, as Asian traders reacted to the weekend’s hawkish comments delivered by Bank of Japan (BoJ) Governor Kazuo Ueda. "
- Usd/jpy clings to modest gains amid fresh USD buying, remains below 147.00 mark. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 12 September, "This eases market fears about an imminent shift in the BoJ’s dovish policy stance, which, along with the emergence of some US Dollar (USD) buying, acts as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair. ", "This, in turn, will play a key role in influencing the near-term USD price dynamics and determining the next leg of a directional move for the USD/JPY pair. "
- According to DailyForex on Monday, 11 September, "The Japanese Yen has gained strongly today, withthe USD/JPY currency pairdown by more than 1,.15%, wiping out all last week’s gains, and calling into question whether the current bullish trend in that currency pair has already seen a long-term high."
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: bulls control the direction – 11 September 2023. According to DailyForex on Monday, 11 September, "There is a clear contrast between the future policy of the American Federal Reserve Bank and the Bank of Japan, which poses an important factor for the bulls to further control the direction of the USD/JPY currency pair. ", "In the long term and according to the performance on the daily chart, it also seems that the USD/JPY currency pair is trading in a bullish channel. "
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 11 September, "The USD/JPY pair ranged between the low of 146.01 touched on Monday and the high of 147.88 touched on Friday. ", "The USD/JPY pair which dropped to as low as 145.91 earlier in the trade is currently at 146.53."
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).