(VIANEWS) – NASDAQ 100 (NDX) has been up by 9.73% for the last 21 sessions. At 10:09 EST on Friday, 9 June, NASDAQ 100 (NDX) is $14,647.03.
Today’s last reported volume for NASDAQ 100 is 191105354, 93.11% below its average volume of 2776263897.04.
About NASDAQ 100’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 40.29% up from its 52-week low and 0.11% down from its 52-week high.
NASDAQ 100’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.11%, a positive 0.45%, and a positive 0.92%, respectively.
NASDAQ 100’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.78% (last week), 0.91% (last month), and 0.92% (last quarter), respectively.
- According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 7 June, "On the other hand, a breakthrough above the 4300 level could propel the S&P 500 to continue its upward trajectory, potentially setting the stage for a move toward the 4500 level. ", "At the end of the day, the S&P 500 experienced a mixed trading session on Tuesday, with the index lingering below the significant 4300 level. "
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 7 June, "Trading at 7X earnings is worth less than half the S&P 500 average while paying more than 3X the yield. "
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 7 June, "As a result of risk aversion and tight monetary policy, the US Dollar Index (DXY) should rise while the broad S&P 500 Index declines, revealing an inverse correlation."
- According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 7 June, "Based on the stock’s Tuesday closing price of $487.57, the new annual dividend rate implies a dividend yield of 1.54%, which compares with the yield for the Health Care Select Sector SPDR exchange-traded fund of 1.58% and with the implied yield for the S&P 500 of 1.60%. "
- According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 7 June, "Market reaction: The Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 rose in Wednesday trades."
More news about NASDAQ 100 (NDX).