(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) has been up by 2.56% for the last 21 sessions. At 23:12 EST on Monday, 20 November, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is $0.91.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 2.988% up from its 52-week low and 6.586% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.51%, a negative 0.13%, and a positive 0.32%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.66% (last week), 0.36% (last month), and 0.32% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- Eur/usd: good resistance at 1.0950/1.0960 this week – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 November, "We see good resistance for EUR/USD at 1.0950/1.0960 this week, and failure to break that on Tuesday’s FOMC minute event risk could then see EUR/USD settling into some kind of 1.0860-1.0960 range."
- Eur/usd analysis: resistance 1.10 will change the trend. – 20 November 2023. According to DailyForex on Monday, 20 November, "According to the performance on the daily chart below, the general downward trend of the currency pair EUR/USD is broken, and the direction may change if the bulls move towards the psychological resistance level of 1.1000. ", "In this regard, the bank’s expert, Michael Pfister, says in a new note that indicators indicate that the euro’s momentum against the dollar EUR/USD is "slowly running out at the 1.09 level." The analyst adds: "At EUR/USD levels just below 1.09, things became very hot for the market and gains were restored. "
- Eur/usd consolidates last week's gains to the highest level since August, hovers around 1.0900. According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 November, "The EUR/USD pair is seen consolidating last week’s strong gains to its highest level since August 31 and oscillating in a narrow trading band during the Asian session on Monday. ", "The aforementioned fundamental backdrop validates the near-term positive outlook for the EUR/USD pair and seems tilted firmly in favour of bullish traders. "
- Eur/usd and gbp/usd bounces to run out of steam – socgen. According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 November, "Maybe it all adds up to the EUR/USD and GBP/USD bounces running out of steam at some point, while JPY, AUD and NZD carry on for longer and SEK and NOK come back into favour. "
- Eur/usd tests 1.0900 heading into the Friday closing bell. According to FXStreet on Saturday, 18 November, "The EUR/USD caught a bounce from the 200-hour Simple Moving Average (SMA) last week, and the pair is testing into its highest bids since late August.", "This week’s rally above the 1.0800 handle sees the EUR/USD cracking the 200-day SMA and leaning into the bullish side for Friday, with the 50-day SMA rotating into a bullish stance just north of 1.0600 as the moving average struggles to keep up with the Euro’s top side push."
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).